The MAT 153-S is a sturdy, wired table stand that provides a stable base for XLR-5 gooseneck microphones. It has a user-friendly microphone button with a two-color status display that provides quick visual feedback on whether it is active or muted.
Featuring a rugged housing, the functionally and unobtrusively designed MAT 153 provides a solid ground for gooseneck microphones with lighting ring. The MEG 14-40 features a made in Germany quality gooseneck microphone on an attractive price. It features a Sennheiser KE 10 microphone capsule with cardioid directivity for universal miking. The flexible element of the streamlined 40 cm gooseneck ensures precise alignment of the microphone. Additionally the MEG 14-40-L and MEG 14-40-L-II have an integrated light ring (L: red, L-II: green) which indicates the spokesperson that is allowed to take the floor. All versions come with XLR connector, an XLR 3M for the standard version and an XLR 5M for the MEG 14-40-L and MEG 14-40-L-II which delivers power for the light ring and connects the microphone signal.
- Powered with standard XLR-3 cable
- Gooseneck with integrated Sennheiser KE10 microphone capsule
- RF shielding against intermodulation from wireless devices
- Streamlined design for seamless integration
- Integrated light ring MEG 14-40-L (red) / L-II (green)
- Premium quality made in Germany
For more info please contact us.